Thursday, October 7, 2010

The blogging intern is back!


Getting back in the swing of things...

I am back from being in the hospital for a regular stay where I received some IV antibiotic treatments. It is regular for me, considering I have Cystic Fibrosis. I had tried many different antibiotics by mouth, the only other way I can get better is with great airway clearance treatments and IV antibiotic therapy.

So now that is over and done with, I have been back in the printmaking studio, finishing up a an etching project. I will have some new art which you can take a peek at during the open studio of EFA, which is from October 14th – 16th.

Austin, me, and the 70 other artists in this building will have artwork up.

Yesterday, I went to about 14 galleries in Chelsea and saw some amazing art:



Dan Colen
, Chewing gum on canvas, here he in front of his piece which is at the

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maddie this is so cool.. so happy to hear your out of the hospital!