Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Making Moving into Tuesday Evening


Monday afternoon now, greets me with a bouquet of inspiration selected from an "image" search of James Siena.

Painting Now, a show up at a temporary space of Harris Lieberman Gallery is also an inspiration source, but you really have to be in front of these beauties. After looking there, move onto Gagosian for a good look at Picasso and Marie-Thérèse.

Then (for me alone without any looking) it's off to Williamsburg for the community board meeting. Bring it on, I'm ready for the Presentation of artwork for Humboldt Plaza, for which I have 5 minutes! After that I'll need a new search...for beauty.





pictured above from the Harris Liberman Show,
Elizabeth Murray
Making It Up, 1986
Oil on canvas on wood
124 x 95 x 16 inches

No comments: