Monday, June 29, 2009

Inside and out and over




Walking Grant to camp this morning through a quiet Manhattan gave me an opportunity to look up. I love spotting old and sometimes original widows that haven't been replaced by energy-efficient double hung numbers. Pictured here, these old windows provide me with a view. Spotting old pane is my sidewalk obsession.

Not a pane, but a panel or rather a salon, the final salon occurred yesterday and into the evening at Pocket Utopia. I think Kevin Regan and Andrew Hurst make for a good pairing. They were like a window, one an upper and the other a lower half...Temporal and spatial joined together in a place with white walls.  Now all is quiet with Grant at camp and my entire apartment needs a cleaning including my six dirty windows.

No comments: