Saturday, February 18, 2012

Up and up and around and looking so right!

The exhibit Jason Andrew has curated at NYCAMS, "What I Know," opened last night and is on view through March 17th. NYCAMS is located at 44 West 28th Street, 7th floor. Now go have a look:

First, outside and up, Friday afternoon, blue sky, w. 28th Street, ready to go in?  Follow me.

Brece Honeycutt.

Ben Godward.

Tamara Gonzales.

Matthew Miller with Armin Kunz.

My piece.

More of my piece.

etc., of my piece.

Armin with my piece and it's pedestal.

Adam Simon.

Sharon Butler.

Brooke Moyse with beautiful neighbors on either side.

My piece and Tamara.

Ellen Letcher.

Kevin Regan and Liz Atzberger, Cooper Holoweski, etc.

Nice electrical box.

John Silvis!

Michele Araujo.

Julie Torres under the "N."

More me...

yeah.

ahahh.

Ben from the back, looking good.

Hey Norman Jabut.

Crowd shot.

Who is that handsome man with that adorable little boy?!

Gorgeous.

Hello.

Reading...my scandalous essay on the back, written out by hand.

Get tuned in, tapped in and turned on, xo y'all - AT


No comments: