From Artist to Art-preneur
This workshop is geared towards bringing an understanding of what it takes to translate your passion for art or craft into a sustainable business.
Panel with consist of representatives from the following organizations:
- (NELP) Neighbohood Entrepreneur Law Project.
- Artist entrepreneur
- Brooklyn City-Tech SBDC
- Capital One Bank
- Brooklyn Credit Union: Located on Bushwick, local credit union, SBA lenders.
Come to the event and hear from various speakers about:
- Business planning and entrepreneurial development
- Copyrights, trademarks, service marks. Learn what can be protected, how to protect your idea, and the steps you would need to take.
- Learning how other artists have successfully started and built a business
- How to obtain financing
- Network with other artists/business owners
- Understanding and applying fundamental business tools and practices
THURSDAY, JUNE 9TH, 2011
6:00PM - 8:00PM
I.S. 347 SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES
35 STARR STREET
( BETWEEN WILSON & CENTRAL AVENUE)
BROOKLYN, NY 11221
RSVP to Email:
Email: your name, title, company name, address, and phone number
For further information call: (718)599-3658 or (718) 797.0187
Space is limited