Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Recent Drawings - off to Ohio for a show at William Busta Gallery


I always wanted to show in Ohio. I still have some in-laws that live in the state. And I have not yet been to the Akron Art Museum. So here's my chance. Opening this Friday, I have a show of "recent drawings" at the William Busta Gallery in Cleveland.

The show was organized by my favorite Ohio artist, Hildur Asgeirsdóttir Jónsson. I'll be showing with Brinsley Tyrrell, a soon to be another favorite Ohio artist of mine!!

from the invitation:

p+d
print+drawing room

Austin Thomas
Recent Drawings
June 4 through July 31, 2010
Opening Reception
Friday June 4, from
5-9 pm
Gallery Hours
Wed-Sat 11-5:30
or by appointment



pictured above, over to the side: "Bold Concentric Circles," Collage 14" x 8" 2007

No comments: