Sunday, September 20, 2009

Dontbesilly


On Saturday night I called up a couple members of my posse to go to openings in Bushwick, one at the Laundromat Gallery, and another at 1717 Troutman. Although responding to my requests to meet with enthusiasm my pals declined for reasons pertaining to incomplete work in the studio.

Then I thought better of the situation, I'm the one that's suppose to be in the studio. For the next 6 months, if you want to find me that's where I'll be!

New print above sums it up! Dontbesilly!

When not in the studio, I'll be involved with AHOPE, a non-profit organization whose mission is to serve the children of Ethiopia, with a primary emphasis on caring for orphans infected with HIV.

I'm signing off for 6 months. You know where to find me. Expect sporadic updates.

No comments: